Strap on your wing tips, fix your pompadour with a steel comb and get ready to rumble. When it comes to what’s in your glass, skip the sweet nonsense. Try some of the 12 one-off Cask beers designed exclusively for our event. Hosted by Western Canada Theatre, This Rockabilly themed CASK NIGHT includes 12 Cask beers, craft ciders and beer-inspired bites from local restaurants.
Door policy: Rockabilly rumblers and greasers only!
Live Bands, Rockabilly-Cabaret Dancers, Unique Cask Beers, Craft Ciders, Beer-Inspired Food
All proceeds from Brew Loops Festival are donated to Western Canada Theatre & Rotary West!
- Where: The Rex, 417 Seymour St. Kamloops
- When: Saturday, September 30, 7 pm – Midnight
- Cost: $50 (includes beer-inspired bites, beer samples, three beer tickets (equals one full beer, or three taster size), plus your very own Brew Loops glassware.
- Tickets: Available: 250, 19+ event.
Tickets only available in advance here or through Kamloops Live! Box Office (ie not at the door).
Breweries and Cideries:
- Cannery Brewing
- Howe Sound
- Noble Pig
- Red Collar
- Steel and Oak
- Moon Under Water
- Moody Ales
- Yellow Dog
- Strange Fellows
- Richard Graham & The Bourbon Street Backbeats
- At Mission Dolores
- Jackson Marshall & The Jims
- Brownwen Kettleson/ Rockabilly-Cabaret Dance & Million Dollar Quartet
- Redbeard Café
- Pizza Pi
- Mittz Kitchen
- Twisted Olive
- Earls Restaurant
- Romeo’s Kitchen
- Uptown Chefs
- Chop N’Block
- The Noble Pig